Right now I'm taking a short break from some real analysis homework. I've been working on it all day. Yesterday, I spent all day working on my topology assignment. Friday, I graded the tests from the classes I'm teaching and I was up until 4:00am that night. My weekends and some of my week nights have been like this since classes started. For the most part the work isn't terribly difficult and I've only been stumped by a few problems. Unfortunately, the work still goes really slowly. I spend so much time working on homework and preparing for my classes that I don't ever feel like going to the seminars and other things I should go to after my classes. I'm hoping that as the semester progresses, I'll get ahead on the homework so that I can make it to some of these events without it cutting into my work.



No comments:
Post a Comment